Our therapeutic activities are designed to meet each individual's specific goals and needs, all without leaving home. Our experienced occupational therapists specialize in helping patients with all kinds of physical impairments be as independent as possible. In cases where loss of function is permanent, we will teach your loved one to compensate for diminished skills and learn new ways of doing things.
Our occupational therapy services can help you and your loved one:
- Choose adaptive equipment
- Increase strength in upper extremities
- Improve quality of life
- Learn techniques to protect their joints
- Develop strategies for personal care
- Adapt their home environment to their changing needs
- Learn to compensate for muscle weakness or disability
- Adjust to the changes of aging
- Learn breathing and energy conservation techniques
- Pain management
The best part is that patients don't even need to leave the comfort of home to receive these valuable benefits. After all, the best place to relearn the skills of daily living is right where you live. We will come to you, making your loved one's occupational therapy convenient and hassle-free.